Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall Family Fun!

I skipped a day of 31 for 21! This is such a fun and busy weekend for us. Yesterday was my grandma's surprise 80th birthday party!!! It was SO fun! My cousin Emily even flew in from Colorado! It was at my aunt's house. They live kind of in the middle of nowhere, which makes for a perfect fall party. We went on hayrides, had a campfire, watched baseball and ate cake! Perfect party! I was exhausted though, I worked 12 hours Friday night, slept for 3 hours and then we headed to the party. Thank God for coffee!!! I don't have any pictures of Lauren from the party, she was passed around a lot!

Ryan hate a great time on the hayride with GrandmaPam and Pa!!
And today is the Buddy Walk!!! We are so excited! I'll try to take lots of pictures and do a whole post about it. It's a chilly 55 degrees today but it's supposed to be sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment