Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Buddy Walk!!!!

We had a great time at the Buddy Walk!! We had 20 people walk with us- 22 if you count babies not yet born! Can you even believe that?!

Team Lauren Hope
 
Some of my BFF's. Jayme, Amanda, Baby Jesus, Me, Greg, Lauren, Sarah and Kate
 
Lauren loved the chilly weather and meeting new friends.
 
Look at this beautiful girl!
 
Greg and I. Have I mentioned how much I love this guy?! A lot!
 
Overall we had a really good time. Next year I want to try to meet more people. I feel like I only spoke with 2 or 3 people I didn't already know! We had a great time and afterwards my awesome parents had 13 of us over for pizza! My dad put his back out this morning so he was unable to walk, he was so disappointed. He still got a Team Lauren Hope shirt and he does look pretty great in pink ;)
 
Thank you so much for all of the friends who walked, donated, cheered us on! We definitely feel the love and we know how blessed we are.
 
 

1 comment: