Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lazy blogger

I haven't updated in a while! In my defense, there isn't a whole lot going on. I was sick, then Ryan caught it. He's still sick and and mopey.

He does, however, love Tylenol which is a good thing and a bad thing. At bedtime tonight he wanted more Tylenol even though he'd had some an hour ago. My trick to avoid the inevitable I'm-sick-so-everything-is-a-major-crisis breakdown? Apple juice and red food coloring (oh, the horrors!) served in a medicine cup. Worked like a charm, thank you very much.

Lauren's been being her cute snuggly self. The only difference is that she now has 9 teeth and two more working their way in. 4 on top, 4 on the bottom, a random molar and two more joining us soon. Yikes!!

She starts private physical therapy on Wednesday! I'm pretty excited to see what they have to say. Greg's coming with us since my mom offered to watch Ryan. What a great grandma!

I joined a committee thingy at work, the first meeting I'm attending is Wednesday afternoon. I'm not really the get-involved type so we'll see how this goes! Lol.

Greg and I leave for our adult only no-kids-allowed vacation in 3 weeks! We are SO excited! I know I'll miss the kids the crazy but I can't wait to have my amazing hubby all to myself for 7 nights and 7 days! I seriously don't have words. So. Excited.

Me and Ryan snuggling on the couch this afternoon!
Girlfriend helping me unpack from our trip (finally!)


No comments:

Post a Comment