Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Refreshing!

This evening I escaped with no husband and no kids to have a sushi date with my BFF, Kristen! We've been best friends since before we were born (our dads worked together and our moms were friends well before we were in the picture).

We ordered a ton of food! When the guy dropped it off he said, "Ha, don't worry we're open 'til 10!" We finished all of it in about a half hour and then promptly fell into a food coma.

 
It's so nice to be able to get some time in with a good friend, isn't it?
 
I've been feeling so incredibly thankful lately. We have a welcoming church, a nice (if small) home, awesome kids, I have a job I really enjoy, we both have great families and we have some really good friends. What else could a person need?

No comments:

Post a Comment