Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Picture Update!

Ryan is trying to be like Mama!

 
 
Here's Lauren eating dinner
 
 
Remember how I said Lauren loved the iPad? I got her one of the apps on my phone. She's an artist!
 
 
Lauren and I ready for the day (Not today. Today I look crazy and need a shower)
 
 
Happy girl :)
 


Greg and I are headed out of town soon and the kiddos are being shipped off to Grandma and Grandpa's, so I thought I'd post some pictures now to make up for lack pictures of the kids to come. But we will post pictures of our vacation when we come back! Luckily my sister will be here to take care of our cat (lucky her). The dog is also spending a week with Grandma and Grandpa.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren how old are you? I have a Lauren with designer genes too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's 15 months old this month :) How old is yours?

      Delete