Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Friday, May 3, 2013

Why, yes! This DOES deserve a post of it's own! (Brag alert!)

Look at her little pony tail!!!

I love Lauren's hair. It's so cute and I love how it naturally parts on the side. I have been waiting and waiting for it to finally be long enough for a single pony tail and that day has arrived!!! I did clip her "bangs" off to the side because she was chewing on them. I feel like she looks like a teenager with her pony tail and her jeans and her tank top. Swoon!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty darn cute, for sure! For the longest time I couldn't get Cora's very bottom hair up. And she was super bald on the sides until recently. Lauren is going to have quite the hair!

    ReplyDelete