Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Monday, May 20, 2013

We love spring!!

I haven't update because not a whole lot is going on. Work, preschool, therapy. Rinse and repeat :)

We have been enjoying the fantastic weather we're having!

We went to the park and have been loving walking around town:

I'm thrilled that she still LOVES the swings!
 
The fountain-both kids ended up soaked and Ryan rode home in his underwear!
 
The downside to working midnights: My family has fun without me!
 
Popsicle picnic with Baby Cousin!
 
 
Things have been going well, for the most part. Lauren still cries through most of physical therapy. It kind of makes me sad, but I figure she wouldn't be crying if it wasn't hard. I like that she's feeling challenged! It gives her something to work on. She'd be content to snuggle and never walk if she had her way. Ryan sees the physical therapy people for his toe-walking this month. That will be fun-NOT! Lol, I am so making Greg take him to that appointment.
 
Today was Ryan's last day of preschool for the summer! I took him to Target, just the two of us, as a treat. We spent way too much money on crap we didn't really need, so I'd say it was a successful Target trip!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment