Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Jumping in with both feet

We did it.

We signed Ryan up for preschool!!! He starts September 10th! He's only going one day a week from 12:30-2:30 so it will help ease him in. We went for a tour today and he LOVED it. He didn't want to leave and his teacher seems amazing.

It's a co-op preaschool, meaning we have to be pretty involved, but I think it will be good for us. I'll be the parent volunteer in the classroom once every 6 weeks and attend monthly parent meetings! I'm so excited!!

Ryan also gets to have a sleepover with his grandma and grandpa tonight, his Pa is going to take him on a long bike ride!

Tomorrow morning Lauren has her cardiology appointment at 9:30. I'm nervous. I think she'll have another echo and I'm terrified that they'll find leakage or say that say that she need additional surgery. I would be totally shocked because she just seems so healthy. But I'm still scared. Wish us luck, I'll update after!

No comments:

Post a Comment