Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

One of those days

Someone please, remind me why I decided to have children?

Yep! It's been one of those days. Ryan has told me repeatedly that he doesn't like me anymore and that he'd rather have Daddy at home.

Lauren, as an after-effect of her 3 shots and bloodwork yesterday, hasn't stopped crying pretty much all day.

Thankfully my mom is AMAZING. She came and got Ryan and took him to Coscto at precisely the same time that Lauren fell asleep! YES! So I'm drinking hot chocolate and mentally regrouping. Too bad it's not socially acceptable to drink vodka straight from the bottle in the middle of the day. (Kidding! I would never drink vodka. Tequila is way better.)

Is it bedtime yet?!

See how innocent they looked last summer?? Lies, I tell you! All lies!

2 comments:

  1. Man I feel you! Hope the hot chocolate helped. Next time make it a margarita. Hope Lauren is back to herself soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Glad you got some alone time. You're a super mom.

    ReplyDelete