Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Family fall party

My dad's side of the family does an annual fall party and hayride. There's usually around 25-30 of us. It's super fun and this year it was freezing!! Ryan got to go on two hayrides and ate a bunch of junk food while hanging out with a bunch of his cousins. Lauren was happily passed around, I think every person over age 10 held her! She just loves to be held and cuddled and talked to. She even took a few steps on the couch while holding onto my mom. I am not ready for that!!

 I didn't get many pictures because I didn't have my phone on me, but my cousin texted me a couple.

Here's Greg and I.

And my cousin Maddy and I!

We have a really great family :)


No comments:

Post a Comment