Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sick

I've taken a break because our family has been sick! First Ryan, then me, then Lauren. Poor little Lo had it the worst :( 
I did enjoy the three solid days if snuggles, but I'm glad she's perking back up! She's still sleepy today, she slept from 8:30 last night until noon today and she just woke up from a two hour nap. But she's no longer burning up and is back to her dancing self!

Lauren's happily chatting away to her stuffed animals in bed and I'm blogging and partaking in my guilty pleasure:
Vanilla Coke. Aaaahh! It doesn't even have to be cold, I just love it.

Also, in greater news, I went to the dentist yesterday! I know to most normal people this is no big deal. But I have a paralyzing and unrealistic fear of the dentist, therefor it had been 5 years. Please don't judge me! My teeth feel so clean now and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting.
Check out these pearly whites!! 

I hope everyone is having a great October! If you can spare some prayers, a friend of mine is pregnant with twins and now on bed rest for the foreseeable future. She has a toddler at home and a husband overseas. Please remember her in your prayers!



No comments:

Post a Comment