Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Im trying to blog every day this month for Down syndrome awareness. So far I'm 3/3!

Today is our fifth wedding anniversary! When we got Lauren's diagnosis I was worried out marriage would suffer. In fact, it has gotten stronger and Greg has really stepped up and become a wonderful father and husband. I'd be lost without him!

Today is also Greg's grandma's birthday, she passed away a few months ago. Please pray for my wonderful mother in law and her sisters as they miss their mom today.

Ryan had school today and Lauren and I went to MOPS. We all had lunch together after :)

Ryan got ice cream after lunch!

Lauren got to visit with Grandma at church this morning!

It was a great day and I can't wait to spend some quality time with Greg this evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment