Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Total brag post! Fair warning!

My amazing mother in law took the kids to get their pictures done by an AMAZING photographer, Nancy. PLEASE check out her website here.




 




 
I am totally obsessed with my sweet babies! Lauren is morphing into a toddler before my very eyes. Ryan is the nicest little boy ever, though I am SHOCKED that she got him to not only sit for pictures but to kiss his baby sister at the same time.
 
The pictures of the two of them together make my heart sing in a way I don't think I can explain. When we found out that Lauren would have Down syndrome I was so sad for Ryan and felt like maybe we'd be cheating him. I can't believe I was ever worried about this now. It's like seeing our worries come full circle and realizing we had nothing to be worried about. I can't stop looking at them!!!

8 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! Especially the one of Lauren in the pink tutu looking up! Gorgeous!! And the one of them kissing...so so sweet! I read your post on baby center, and I completely relate, I had the same thoughts, seems almost silly now :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love love love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously flipping adorable! The kissing one just melted me! She is a gorgeous little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way... Cora heard me talking about the kisses and is currently blowing kisses at the computer screen! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!!

    And Leah- how cute about Cora!!

    ReplyDelete