Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Friday, April 6, 2012

My wonderful husband

It has recently been brought to my attention that I never talk about my husband. The picture above describes our relationship perfectly....just kidding!

Seriously, Greg is an awesome guy. I'm one of those extremely lucky people that got to marry my best friend :) He was the one who was strong when we found out that Lauren had Down syndrome when I was pregnant. Right away he said she's ours, we love her, now lets learn everything we can to help her. He was my rock at that time and has been a wonderful father since we had our son Ryan almost two and a half years ago!

He is funny, sarcastic, hard working, kind and supportive. He made sure nothing got in the way of me graduating nursing school and becoming a RN. He is a great partner. We've been together for over 10 years now! Don't worry, I promise I was not a child bride.

I can honestly say I am infinitely more in love with him now than I was when we got married 3.5 years ago.

(See, I do talk about you!)

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Don't worry, I don't talk about my husband as much on here either, but he is my rock, too!

    ReplyDelete