Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Back from the beach!

Lauren and I just got back from our girls vacation! What a wonderful way to celebrate World Down Syndrome Day :) Last year we celebrated in Lauren's hospital room. I liked this year much better.


Eating pancakes for breakfast

Playing with her grandpa!
 
Ready to go have fun!

Looking for mermaids at Lover's Key beach.

We befriended this little guy
 
Ready to go to the beach!

It wasn't very sunny but it was still beautiful!

I'm happy to announce that we're adding to our family! Meet Gracie! Ryan is obsessed with her, as you can tell. She's my parents' dog and will now be living at our house!
 
 
We had a great time but it feels so nice to be back home!

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture of Lauren at the beach, she is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's getting so big! And is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete