Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Skipping school

We skipped school today. Ryan woke up at a normal time and played with his toys. I must've shut off my alarm because Lauren and I slept in until 11:30!!! She's a little under the weather and took forever to go to sleep last night. I'm not sure if she woke up a lot overnight because my wonderful husband (and light sleeper) usually gets up with her.

So we played hooky. I took the kids to Costco where we shopped and ate lunch. We had so much fun! I feel minimally bad that I didn't take them to school but I also know this is Ryan's last year of preschool. I can't just not send him to Kindergarten, so I should enjoy this while I can. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment