Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Monday, December 23, 2013

Just us

I haven't updated my blog recently. I think when I first started this blog it was supposed to be a Down syndrome blog. I thought I'd have a lot more to say! It's hitting me lately how little Down syndrome plays a role in our daily life. I thought it would encompass our family...Define us. But really we're just a family from the Midwest living life. It's pretty amazing.

Lauren and her baby cousin (he's actually bigger than her now but she'll always be five months older!)

Lauren loves books!

Lo saw Santa at school!

And Santa also paid a visit to the mall ;)

Check out this happy guy at church!

We're enjoying winter and playing in the snow. We've had school, church, work, all the stuff that is life. Merry Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment