- I am so thankful for my mom and mother in law! They watch our kids so Greg and I can make it work without daycare. I work midnights and Greg works days. They watch our kids so I can actually sleep! It's amazing. We would be absolutely lost without them.
- I am thankful for our kids. The other day Ryan was brushing his teeth WHILE eating chips. Hilarious! Hey, at least he brushes his teeth.
- I am thankful for our beautiful home. It's small but it's perfect for us right now. Added benefit of a small house- less to clean! Nothat it entices me to clean any more often.
- Vanilla Coke. I had some for the first time in years earlier this week. It's the small things in life!
I'm really bummed that the election is on a Tuesday. I mean, yay politics! Woo! But Lauren has therapy on Tuesdays. Last Tuedsday was a snow day or something, I think it was because of the hurricane (didn't know we got those in Michigan!) It was pretty windy! And this week is the election. I need to see Lauren's teacher so I can
He needs a haircut! Anyone volunteer to take him? It's really awful fun, I promise. He loves it.

Hehe eating chips & brushing his teeth!
ReplyDeleteYou can do a thankful Tuesdays (which I do) over at Micha Boyett's Mama Monk!
ReplyDelete