Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Big news!!

I have to share some big news...

RYAN ATE A CHEESEBURGER!!!!!

Those of you who don't know my family may not get it. But anyone who has a kid with major food issues knows this is MAJOR!!! He has never eaten meat, not even as a baby. He used to eat chicken nuggets but now won't anymore. His only protein source is peanut butter.

I am so so proud of him!! 6 is going to be a big year for him!

1 comment:

  1. I have been a vegetarian all my life. Beans, milk and lots of other things provide much better protein than meat.
    Most people in India are vegetarians too. I think it is a state of mind Ryan was expressing, that he won't eat dead animals.

    ReplyDelete