Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Non update update

We really don't have a whole lot going on, knock on wood. We are getting ready for Christmas though!! Our tree is up, our house is lits and most of the gifts are bought. We're also really trying to teach Ryan the true meaning of Christmas this year and his adorable five year old (!!!) self is excited to celebrate Jesus' birthday!

Speaking of birthdays... Ryan will be FIVE this month!!! I'm not sure how this happened, I feel like I had him last week! I am so proud of the sweet, wonderful, caring and loving person he is becoming. He is such a blessing. I love his goofy personality, his love for his sister and his little quirks that so much resemble mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment