Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Friday, September 6, 2013

First day of school!

Look at this handsome guy! First day of preschool :) He's still a little unsure about staying for 3 hours without mom and dad, but I really think he'll love it. He's pretty cautious by nature so I expect him to reserve judgement until he's been there a few weeks. His teacher is really nice! It's all kids with later birthdays so its a "3's plus" class. It's to get the older kids who just miss the cutoff involved in preschool and on track by kindergarten. He'll turn 4 in December and all of the kids in his class have November, December or January birthdays. 

I hope he ends up loving it!!
(Blogger has not been letting me publish this for some reason! Grrr)

No comments:

Post a Comment