Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ever have one of those days?

Do you ever have one of those days? You know, the day where you ask yourself "Why did I have children?!"

Today is one of those days. And I have no idea why! Ryan is being SO funny and adorable. He did barf at the mall last night which is low on the list of experiences I care to repeat.

Lauren is in diva mode today. Throwing everything on the floor, scratching me, yelling for no reason. She's now officially 18 months old so I am certainly not surprised.

I woke up with Ryan at 3am and 7am, when I finally turned on a movie for him and went back to sleep. He let me sleep until 10:30 after that, so my disposition should be much sunnier today!

Instead, I find myself hiding in the kitchen, staring at the total mess I've made in my attempt to make pancakes "just like grandmas". My floor is littered with pancakes refuse and blueberries from the container I dropped on the floor. Why am I so tired? Oh yeah, because its my first day off and I'm supposed to magically morph into a day person instead of the night owl midnight shift has created.

[Insert uplifting ending here, I don't have it in me.]





1 comment:

  1. Sigh....we all have those days :-) Hope it got better!

    ReplyDelete