Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I'm hooked.

Now that I realize how much easier the blogger app is for me since ALL of the kids' pictures are on my phone!

Baby khakis!! Lauren and I took a quick impromptu Target trip today and I had to buy her this outfit. $10 total for shorts and a shirt! 

And a selfie of me. I never wear makeup anymore, much less a cute outfit because I'm always either at work or lazing at home. I'm a bum!

I got to spend some time with my BFF and a couple of her friends tonight! And earlier in the day my amazing cousin, Cayla, came over to hang out! Add in a trip to Target and you have a pretty great day! I have to take pictures of myself when I have good hair days because quite often I find myself wanting to chop off a foot of hair and it took me WAY too long to grow for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment