Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day photo bomb!

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is also the 1 year anniversary of bringing Lauren home from the hospital! Greg and I went on our first date 11 years ago today as well. It's a day of celebration!

Last year at this time we were bringing Lauren home...and I was TERRIFIED!!! I thought they were nuts for just sending us home with a "special needs baby" who had a heart defect. Luckily, it all worked out ;)

Here are the flowers from my amazing husband:
 
And my usual photo dump:
 
Lauren fell asleep while having a snack on her  birthday. Birthdays are hard work!
 
We had a playdate yesterday! She was excited!
 
 
The one picture I have from her party. Ryan was so busy playing we barely saw him!
 
Ryan after his sleepover with Grandma and Grandpa. Sleepovers are tough!
 
My main squeeze :)
 
 
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment