Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Little piggy!

Apparently girlfriend loves spaghetti! She's tried it before, but just a few bites. Since we're planning on having it for dinner tonight, I made the sauce this afternoon and boiled Lauren a small portion of noodles so she could have it for lunch. She went to town! She ate the whole bowl and was kind of sad when it was gone!

P.S. Don't you love how her hair looks so crazy?! This is what happens the day after pigtails. Needless to say, she got a bath promptly after lunch!

2 comments:

  1. My baby loves pasta too,great sensory activity for them to self feed;) shes a bottomless pigapotamus lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, she loved how it felt on her hands I think. She got way more in her mouth than I expected!

    ReplyDelete