Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 for 21

I'm going to try really hard to do the 31 for 21 blog challenge this year!

It's posting every day for the month of October (31 days) for Down syndrome awareness (21 chromosomes). October is Down syndrome awareness month! I never thought I'd be so happy to celebrate October but I really am.

So, get ready! I might not make it every day but I'm certainly going to try.



4 comments:

  1. Glad to have you participating! Love the family pictures below - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    How do I put the 31 for 21 button on my blog?? I'd like to add it but I'm not sure how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for 31 for 21. I swear it gets harder every year! I may just end up posting lots of pictures ;) I've found so many great blogs participating each year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm posting every day in October too for NaBloPoMo --National Blog Posting Month. I'll mention 31 for 21 on my blog! What a great cause. http://quinnmommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete