Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy kiddos!

Ryan and Lauren got to go to the splash park with their Grandma and their Aunt Raegan today! I got to go grocery shopping alone! (I'm weird, this is one of my favorite things to do.)

Can you tell Lauren was excited?


And Ryan was a little less impressed


I might be biased, but I think I have the cutest kids around! Life has been normal here. I'm just adjusting to working midnights and sleeping during the day. It's weird but word on the street says I'll get used to it eventually. I love my days off with the kids though!! And I'm off this weekend so Greg will be home too :)

Oh, and remember me joking in a previous post about people with Down syndrome having super powers? It turns out that it's true...Lauren's super power is that she doesn't need sleep, apparently! LOL. She has been awake all day with no signs of a nap on the horizon- it's 4:30pm! She's in a really good mood though and talking to herself and wanting to cuddle. If only she could make dinner!

2 comments:

  1. uh oh - Cate has that same super power! Bad news if they really share it because in 6 years Cate hasn't woken up after 6:15 no matter what day of the week it is!! She looks adorable in that hat though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, don't scare me like that!! Haha

    ReplyDelete