Welcome to my blog!

A blog about our busy family with two amazing kids, one of whom happens to have Down syndrome!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's Thanksgiving Eve

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I'm sitting here thinking about how much I have to be thankful to God for this year and it's over whelming.

I have a wonderful husband, the most awesome little boy ever, a great house, a sweet cat (I know, I know. I'm a crazy cat lady) and we're expecting a perfect little girl. I have everything I could ever want this year.

Our families and friends have shown us such wonderful support. We are very blessed that everyone in our family has taken Lauren's "designer genes" in stride, I know not every family is as accepting.

We are blessed.

"Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" Ephesians 5:20

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and are able to spend it with the ones you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment